Friday, November 23, 2007

Photoshop

Todays' task regards Photoshop.

Its part 1 of a 2 part task. To up load photos to communicate the following ideas: Friends, High-tech, News, Summer, Unconventional, University Life.......
This is the obvious representation of friends, a group of people all enjoying each others company that have similiar interests. It was taken on a digital camera, I think its was a Cannon.




I thought this was somethign that was pretty 'high-tech' or is it just artistic, well I thought it looked pretty high tech. But its a form of street lighting in Brisbane Square. It was taken on a Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera.



I know this may seem an odd connection but to me anytime it rains anywhere in Australia it is news worthing, so pictures of this storm in Sydney would be my choice for news. I was taken on a digital camera although I'm not sure what sort.

To me this says summer. Water, clear sky and a chilled out atmosphere. It was taken lasst Australia Day, which also says summer to me. It gives off a sense of freedom that comes with summer. It was taken on a digital camera, this time an Olympus.







This ride is pretty uncoventional. Its a theme park rollercoaster and instead of sitting down on the ride, you lay down on your belly face first and it's liek you are flying through the air. It was taken on a digital camera, Sony Cyber-Shot.



I had to tose up this photo, between these textbooks which is an obvious sight of univeristy life, or a picture of the beach where I spend much time 'studying' while soaking up the rays. But yes our educational aids are what help us get through uni successfully. This was taken on digital camera, Sony Cyber-Shot.

1 comment:

H.C★ said...

wow! that rollercoaster sounds so cool!! && I totally agree with your uni life photo~ every semester when they start.. its all about text books and text books and more text books