Friday, November 30, 2007

Course Evaluation

Well as its the last day of the course, our blog task is simple to evaluate the course.

To be honest I found the course really interesting, as I thought it would be that's why I took this course. I learned about things like Photoshop that I find interesting and other creative mediums. All in all I thought the course was really informative and allowed for class interaction in lectures which is good when you are trying to understand topics and it makes it easier if you can ask questions and hear other peoples views on topics.

I think the way that the lectures where structured where good as well, focusing on certain areas every day and sub topics within that area. And also watching videos and things during the lecture about what we were talking about also gave another view point so it was really good. I found it very easy to learn because the topic was just so interesting.

Well that's it, I know its not much but the course was really good and made me think about things like creative commons and free software and I will definitely think about these things in the future when dealing with the internet.

Thanks Adam.....

No comments: