Monday, November 19, 2007

Hidi hi...... Intro Blog

Hey I'm Cubic,

Just a little introduction about this blog.
The blog is being written for a Uni Summer semester course. The course is about Communications Technologies, a subject I thought would be interesting to learn more about to learn more about. It would also help my course in the long run as I am studying Communications.

The course is about modern media and its uses in todays world. Things like this blog and other social forums, chat rooms, search engines, even the fact you can do your grocery shopping from your fridge. Hopefully we will also talk about public and private pages as well as the security and the law of accessing sites and people accessing you.

I suppose I'd better introduce myself a little bit, as you can probably tell by the set up of this blog, I enjoy my privacy. I'm not against interactive social forums, I do have a facebook. However, as this is for uni and not personal use, I thought it would be good to keep this academic and not clutter it up with personal stuff.

No comments: